The Resource Centre provides testing services to students with disabilities who have testing accommodations through Student Success Services. If you are a students that requires Testing Accommodations, you MUST book tests/exams at least 5 days in advance through the Resource Centre. Due to volume and resources available, the Resource Centre cannot guarantee and short-term bookings
Resource Centre Protocols
- You will be required to show photo identification at the time the test/exam is to be written.
- Please arrive early. Students who arrive late may not be able to write their exam depending on availability and permission from their instructor.
- Cell Phones and other non-approved items will not be permitted in the Resource Centre.
Students writing outside of their scheduled class test/exams with special permission from their instructor.
- Tests may ONLY be written within our DEFERRED (MISSED) hours – ensure you following booking guidelines prior to arriving to write
- You will be required to show photo identification at the time the test/exam is to be written
- Testing is pre-booked (first come, first served) basis. Testing fee must be paid in advance - here