Please note: 2020-2021 Parking Passes will be available for purchase after August 17, 2020
- Paid Parking is in effect on all campuses – Monday – Friday from 6:00 am – 11:00 pm daily.
- The visitors lot (#4) is available to guests at a cost of $1.25 per hour or $5.75 per day—payable at the parking machine in the lot entrance.
- The College/University is located on private property. The College is under no legal obligation to provide parking and therefore, is not responsible for loss or damage to vehicles while parked on campus
- The College has full jurisdiction over vehicle traffic and parking regulations
- Parking permit fee paid is for use of parking space only and does not guarantee availability of parking space but constitutes a license to park on Education Centre property.
- No one may transfer a permit to another person without attending the Security Services office and having the new permit holder complete an application
- Use of fraudulent or stolen permit subject to legal action.
- Registered vehicle owners are responsible for all violations
- The College maintains the right to tow vehicles off the property
- Bicycles may park in provided racks only. Bicycles found chained to trees, posts, etc. will be removed by the maintenance department – Security Services will be notified
How to Apply for a Parking Pass
Education Centre Campus Parking Lot Map
Commerce Court Campus Parking Lot Map
Aviation Campus Parking Lot Map
Campus Parking FAQ
Vehicle Parking and Traffic Regulations and Procedures
Security and Parking Services
P: 705.474.7600 ext. 5555