At Canadore, you are more than just a number; we truly care that you succeed. We have quality programs and award-winning professors to help train you for your future career.
Canadore offers strong support services in order to guide you every step of the way as a student – inside and outside of the classroom.
Student Success Services provides student-focused services to help guide you in your studies. This includes: accessible learning services, mental health and well-being services, peer tutoring and transitional supports.
On-campus Support Services
- Mature student testing
- Individualized guidance, consulting and support
- Peer tutoring, academic supports
- Media resources
- Student success resource centre
- Emergency food bank
- Summer transition program
- Mental health triage nurse
- Canadore Volunteers
- Campus Health Centre
- Ontario Telemedicine (OTN)