Canadore College has several agreements with institutions in most regions of the world.
Each agreement yields a host of benefits for the college and its partner, which may include a faculty or student exchange, curriculum licensing arrangement, or a 2+1 or 2+2 diploma/degree arrangement.
Canadore College, as a regulated public institution in Canada with a strong interest in international engagements, continues to actively seek favorable international arrangements.
Our operating principles in all elements of our international partnerships are mutual benefit, reciprocity, and commitment to holistic internationalization.
Institutions who wish to enter into new agreements with Canadore College are most welcome to signal their interest by completing the following form, or by contacting the Director of the International Department at Canadore College.
- Paragon International University
- Changsha Aeronautical Vocational and Technical College
- Chongqing College of Electronic Engineering (CCEE)
- Yiwu Industrial and Commercial College (YWICC)
- Nanhua College of Industrial and Commerce （NCIC）
- Qingdao Technical and Vocational College of Hotel Management (QTVCHM)
- Wuxi Vocational Institute of Commerce (WVIC)
- China University of Labor Relations (CULR)
- Beking University Founder Education Group
- TEC Tecnologico de Costa Rica - The Costa Rica Institute of Technology
- Panamericana University
- Casa Grande University
- Baba Farid Group of institutions
- Limerick Institute
- UNAT (Technological Universities’ Association)
- UTBIS PUEBLA Technological University BIS
- UPSRJPolytechnic University Santa Rosa Jauregui
- UNAQ Aeronautical University of Queretaro
- UAG Autonomous University of Guadalajara
- UPMH- • THE POLITECHNIC METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY OF HIDALGO (UNIVERSIDAD POLITÉCNICA METROPOLITANA DE HIDALGO)
- City of Oaxaca
- National Aviation University
- ZSMU Medical University
Higher education institutions across the glove, including Canadian postsecondary institutions, are acquiring a reputation for the deployment of their faculty expertise in the furtherance of international development and capacity building initiatives abroad.
Holistic internationalization includes improving access, equity and quality both within and without. In other words, higher education institutions are being called upon to play a role in development in international contexts as well as domestically.
Canadore College has excellent faculty and staff that are renowned in their field, dedicated to academic excellence and the student experience, as well as to the long-term development of their industry.
Canadore College seeks to contribute to global development in a meaningful, respectful and sustainable way.
Student mobility is a core part of holistic internationalization. Canadore’s International Department delivers a full suite of programming for domestic students to study abroad, including the provision of study abroad scholarships.